These are my links for June 30th from 10:03 to 13:45:
- Statistical Resources on the Web/Environment –
- Data Mining Community’s Top Resource – Data Mining Community's Top Resource Since 1997 for Data Mining and Analytics Software, Jobs, Consulting, Courses, Education, News, and more.
- Time Series Analysis – In the following topics, we will first review techniques used to identify patterns in time series data (such as smoothing and curve fitting techniques and autocorrelations), then we will introduce a general class of models that can be used to represent time series data and generate predictions (autoregressive and moving average models). Finally, we will review some simple but commonly used modeling and forecasting techniques based on linear regression.
- Free Online Course Materials | MIT OpenCourseWare – Free lecture notes, exams, and videos from MIT.
No registration required.
- NIST/SEMATECH e-Handbook of Statistical Methods –