These are my links for June 28th through June 30th:
- Time Series Analysis for Business Forecasting – Realization of the fact that “Time is Money” in business activities, the dynamic decision technologies presented here, have been a necessary tool for applying to a wide range of managerial decisions successfully where time and money are directly related. In making strategic decisions under uncertainty, we all make forecasts. We may not think that we are forecasting, but our choices will be directed by our anticipation of results of our actions or inactions.Indecision and delays are the parents of failure. This site is intended to help managers and administrators do a better job of anticipating, and hence a better job of managing uncertainty, by using effective forecasting and other predictive techniques.
- predict.i2pi csv upload – predict.i2pi lets you upload a CSV file with observations and will try to come up with predictions for the data.
- NetMBA Business Knowledge Center – ICMBA’s mission is to provide quality business knowledge resources to a geographically dispersed audience via the Internet. Via this web site, ICMBA publishes articles covering a range of topics in the various subjects of business administration. Over time, the articles will cover both basic and advanced topics, and include frameworks and theories that are useful for solving the more challenging problems of business administration.The content of this site is designed to be beneficial to both students of business and practicing professionals. Students will find it useful for deepening their understanding of key course topics. We hope that business professionals will find it to be a good reference source, particularly when their library of business books is not easily accessible.
- Netflix Prize: Home – The Netflix Prize seeks to substantially improve the accuracy of predictions about how much someone is going to love a movie based on their movie preferences. Improve it enough and you win one (or more) Prizes. Winning the Netflix Prize improves our ability to connect people to the movies they love.
- Math Magic – Math Magic is a web site devoted
to original mathematical recreations.
If you have a math puzzle,
discovery, or observation, please
e-mail me about it.